Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review: Pale


Pale
Pale by Chris Wooding

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I read this in an hour which I think is awesome. The book is only 72 pages
but feels like a full novel. Note that this is not a SHORT STORY people need to research what
a short story is before they say something. This is a NOVELLA. I hated the main character, but in a good way. He was supposed to come off as a mean kid and his friends were worse. To me, this story was very unique and I enjoyed it. It was interesting to see the Pales treated like most Gay and Black citizens are treated, segregation is a bitch. I would say that if a kid read this they'd learn a lesson and I like that about this book. So check it out if you get the chance. One thing I really like is that the book will be available in September in Paperback and eBook form. It's a short book but I think even if a book is under 100 pages it should be in paperback too. That way everyone can enjoy it.

Thanks to NetGalley for this e-Arc.
and thanks to Rachel for letting me know where to get this book!
Check out her YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ForTheLoveOfBooks


-R.D.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment