Friday, July 27, 2012

Review: The Last Princess


The Last Princess
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This was a very good book. I really liked the main character "Eiza". She wasn't a Bella Swan
and she was a very strong character. I loved her. The rest of the characters, I liked as well and grew attached to some, which hasn't happened in a while.

"The Last Princess" is a good read, there was nothing terribly complicated and there wasn't
over detailing. It reminded me of what I love most about writing, the simple
factor. Where you can say just a few things and the reader will instantly be drawn into
the world the author has built. Not taking ten pages to tell how the world
went to shit and what a fucking bedroom looks like. I love being able to imagine things myself. I enjoyed the story line and the love interest "Wesley" was good, he wasn't like most love interests we see in YA today. I really want to read the sequel when it comes out and I'll be buying a copy of this
for myself, since I got it from the library.

Would I recommend this? FUCK YES.

-Richard



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment