Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ebook Haul! (#1)

I used to be the type of person that was "Fuck ebooks!" but now that I've read a few, I take my words back and stuff them down, hard. I still love physical books more, but ebooks aren't that bad, especially when your broke as hell & can't afford a 17.99 hardback or 10.99 paperback at Barnes or Walmart. I think I'll be getting a kindle soon, no, actually, I want one for my birthday haha mommy? daddy? PWEEEASE!!! lol so here are the ebooks I picked up, that will read... eventually. 


1. "The Vampire Stalker" by Allison Van Diepen
2. "Hourglass' by Myra McEntire
3. "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs
4. "Mundahlia" by RJ Gonzales (Already Read*)
5. "Switched" by Amanda Hocking
6. "James Potter and the Hall Of Elder's Crossing" by G. Norman Lippert
7. "Go the fuck to sleep" by Adam Mansbach (Already Read*)
8. "iDrakula" by Bekka Black
9. "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving


Excited to embark on an e-Journey sometime soon!


- R.D. 

1 comment: