Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Review: City of Ashes


City of Ashes
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This one dragged a little so I deducted a star but other than that, I loved it. I enjoyed the story separation, it reminded me of J.K. Rowling's writing where some scenes are about Clary and Simon but in a flash of a paragraph you are in a dark room with Valentine and Imogen. You get to know the villain more as well as other characters when authors do this, I'm doing it now with Wicked Beautiful. I enjoyed this book and I cannot wait to see what happens in book 3 and why the hell Simon can be in the sunlight!! WTF is going on? all the questions!!!! I NEED ANSWERS NOW!!!!


description

- MUST EXPLAIN WHY I CANNOT READ ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW LOL

-R.D.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment