Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: Trick or Treat


Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat by Richie Tankersley Cusick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I wish they still made audiobooks like this! it felt like was listening to a movie.
I listened to "Trick or Treat" on YouTube(link here: ) and I was enthralled. I have never listened to an audiobook were nearly 9 different voice actors are included and sound effects, such as rain, music, bells, and birds were used. If you love YA Horror, you need to grab a pair of headphones and listen to Trick or Treat now. Richie is a wonderful writer and the actors, though a little cheesy, were believable and kept me wanting to carry on with the story. One thing you have to remember going to these "The Point Horror Tapes" is that they were recorded in the 90's. But I still enjoyed this one. I will be listening to more since there are about five more on that youtube page. I love 90's YA horror, I wish authors still came out with stuff like this, some do, but it's rare. I loved the suspense in this book and the ending was awesome.

-R.D.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment