Monday, February 13, 2012

BOOK THOUGHTS: Perception by Kim Harrington!

Perception
Perception by Kim Harrington

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I really wanted to love this book.
I had been patiently waiting for this to come out and when I contacted the publisher
and they agreed to send me a review copy, I WAS ECSTATIC! but then I read the book... very disappointed. I love Kim Harrington's writing, but the book was severely predictable.
There were too many twists and just when you thought you figured it out, it was changed up and that was predictable. The ending was hard to read because I knew who it was all along and it just didn't get me. If you are planning to read this sequel, go ahead because this is my opinion and it shouldn't sway you from trying out a book that could end up your favorite. 3 stars for me. Maybe the third book will be better, but I'm not counting on it. Maybe CLARITY should have been standalone.

-R.D.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment