Monday, August 29, 2011

Richard Denney's FALL READING LIST!


So I see all this big authors with Summer reading lists. Books they've read and their fans/readers attempt to read them for the season. I feel I have enough fans to release my own reading list, but this is not for the summer, it's for the fall. Books That I have read that I feel should be read during the fall. HERE IT GOES!! 


*   *   *


1. "The Spiderwick Chronicles: BOOK 1 by Tony Deterlizzi & Holly Black
2. "13 Treasures" by Michelle Harrison
3. "The Books Of Elsewhere: The Shadows" by Jaqueline West
4. "The Haunted Mask" by R.L. Stine
5. "The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening" by L.J. Smith
6. "Beastly" by Alex Flinn
7. "Jennifer's Body" by Audrey Nixon
8. "Dream Date" by Sinclair Smith
9. "Revealers" by Amanda Marrone
10. "The Seance" by Joan Lowery Nixon
11. "Camille" by Tess Oliver
12. "Mundahlia" by RJ Gonzales
13. "Hillserpent Academy" by Richard Denney (you know I had to include one of my books at least.) 



Ps. I may add onto this list in the future. * 


-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment