Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LET IT BE SEPTEMBER ALREADY!!!!

I know it's August, but I've got what I need for this month.
So this is a list I have of the major WANTS for the month of September. 
I may not do this often, but when I do, You know I will have these books once they are released.
So without further ado, I present my MUST HAVES of September!




"The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" By Michelle Hodkin
9/27/11
I am busting my ass looking for an ARC or review copy of this book.  
I don't think Iv'e ever wanted a book more... seriously. 



"Witch Eyes" by Scott Tracey
9/8/11
I want this book so bad! 
I recently talked to Scott's publicist and she is sending me a review copy
so I can't wait to get it!



"The Name of The Star" by Maureen Johnson
9/29/11
Jack The Ripper? YA? GIVE THIS TO ME NOW!



"Breadcrumbs" by Anne Ursu
9/27/11
Middle-Grade is my first love!
This book cover is beyond beautiful 
& I must own this book!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment